Crafts, creations, 52 lists & life in photos week 4 2014

A quiet week at home predominately writing and crafting punctuated by some beautiful frosty mornings, parents evenings at school and catching up with my scrapbooking - I've entered into 2012 now woo-hoo (except that I started at 2010 so really have at least 8 years to go back too!). Here's our week in photos January 2014 week 4 ...



52 lists

This weeks list prompt was things that remind me of home .... what reminds you of home? If you'd like to play along pop over to my Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/267781336705159/ and join in!





One Little Word

 I'm currently awaiting some 8"x 6" binders from the USA to pop my work so far in to - preferably before we move on to February's work! There's some 3,000 other people all over the world joining in with One Little Word and there are 5 of us who have chosen Today as their word. My mission this week is to try to connect with them and get their perspectives :)

My work is being featured tomorrow morning in a blog hop - starting at 8am make yourself a cuppa and spend half an hour blog hopping with me!

Lisa