Looking for an amazing life & business in 2014? Leonie Dawson may have the answer ...

2014 is going to be my AMAZING life & business year - see how I'm making it happen!

I came across Leonie Dawson purely by chance whilst browsing the internet for inspiration but was immediately captivated by her enthusiasm, inspiration and delightful use of colour and illustration in her work - I'm a sucker for anything handdrawn with pretty colours!!









However my interest was further piqued when I read that Leonie ...

  • Is a self help author/artist/hippy who has also evolved into an entrepreneur + philanthropist.
  • Is the CEO of a half million dollar a year company.
  • Only works 2-3 hours a day and has never worked full time hours in her business – even as it doubles (or even triples) in size each year.
  • Spends lots of happy, gentle, creative + adventure time with the two loves of her life: her husband and daughter
  • Has written two books, blogged for 8 years and created dozens of e-courses, workbooks and meditation kits and STILL gets things done
  • Is the founder of the world’s best business + life training resource for women.
  • Has coached tens of thousands of women to create their own incredible lives and businesses including celebrities, coaches, best-selling authors, award-winning singers, fitness experts, yoga teachers, multiple-six-figure entrepreneurs.
Impressive huh? Now I'm sure that got your attention too and you're asking how does she do it? Me too - so I bought her work book to start creating my own amazing life & business year ...



The book is split into 2 parts - one for life and one for business -both parts are roughly similar in approach and it asks the essential questions to answer to "shift your life and business into incredible" as Leonie has done with hers. It reviews the 2013 highs and lows, strengths and weaknesses, profitability, setting goals and plans on how to achieve them and is all delivered with the most amazing rainbow colours and inspirational drawings, lettering and doodling. 




I'm still working through my 2014 Live & Biz Edition workbook but if nothing else comes of my plans, it's great fun to do :) It fits in fabulously with my 52 lists project and my One Little Word insight journal. Why not check out Leonie for yourself at http://leoniedawson.com/ and leave me a comment if you like what you find!


Lisa