New Stampin Up UK spring summer catalogue & free products with Stampin Up UK sale-a-bration!

Wow what an exciting day! Stampin Up have released their brand new Spring Summer catalogue packed with gorgeous spring colours, loads of new products and fabulous ideas & inspiration! Plus today's the day Stampin Up launch the annual Sale-a-bration promotion where all purchases over £45 qualify for a free product or more from a adorable range of limited edition products .. so what are we waiting for? Let's go and take a closer look ...

Here's the new spring/summer catalogue - click on the image below and browse the online PDF - be sure to grab a pen and paper to make your wish list!


My top 5 favourite Stampin Up spring/summer products are:


Oops I know that's more than 5 but I did warn you the new Stampin Up spring/summer brochure was packed with must have goodies!

BONUS! With my wish list above altogether totalling over £150 I'd also get £25 of free products too ! I'll be choosing the Making a point stamp set of 6 stamps perfect for tweenie and teenage girls cards & gifts!

And not forgetting with my £150 spend I'd also qualify for 3 !!!! totally free sale-a-bration products too! Let's take a look at what's on offer ....

During the free product Sale-a-bration promotion the more multiples of £45 you spend the more free products you can choose from! Just click on the Sale-a-bration catalogue image below to take you to the online PDF where you can wish-list to your hearts content :) 




My top 5 favourite Stampin Up sale-a-bration 2014 products free with a £45+ order are ..

  • Sweet sorbet designer series paper  
  • Sweet sorbet accessory pack 
  • Banner blast stamp set  
  • You're lovely stamp set
  • Heartfelt banner kit

So if you'd like to receive all these freebies on top of your order and you're ready to shop simply pop over to my online store by clicking on the image below - and most importantly don't forget to choose your free sale-a-bration products too!



If you're new to cardmaking, scrapbooking or papercrafting then check out my previous posts on my top 10 tips for cardmaking beginners guide as well as my recommended tools and equipment for papercraft beginners for tips and ideas to get you started. 

Any problems or queries simply get in touch at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk or for daily crafty chat join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Craftcreatechat - in the meantime happy shopping!

Lisa