Stampin Up UK DIY brown paper bag party bags

DIY Paper bag party bags - how much simpler does party decor come? 


Now of course I couldnt use any old brown paper bag - these cute little striped brown bags are part of Stampin Up's tag a bag gift bag set - a pack of 10 is just £3.75 :)


I simply filled them with 5 year old party delights - bubbles, stationery, badges and I made little cupcake baking kits too complete with cupcake cases and wraps :)


A simple tea doily, some crochet trim,a  simply pressed clay flower & a strip of natural ribbon, tie it with twine and we're all set to party on ;)

Just another 14 to make ;)

To grab your paper party bag supplies simply click on the image below to enter my online shop - use the search facility to look up the products I've used today. 


The weeks crafting, 52 lists and life in photos round-up coming tomorrow, see you then!

Lisa