Stampin Up UK DIY Vellum valentine & wedding favour cones

Christmas done - tick, New Year done - tick. What's next? Oh it's Valentines Day & the Wedding Season ... hold on for the love vibe coming to my blog soon then!

These vintage style cones make perfect Valentines or wedding day treats (especially when filled up with chocs, sweeties or other treats :). As a bonus, they're also really easy and quick to make too - my favourite type of project ;)



Simply take some Stampin Up naturals white card, cut into a semi circle then glue down one side and curl round .. the larger the semi circle then larger the cone - obvious really ;)


My cones have been smothered with Stampin up vellum paper and tea doilies as well as being stamped on with Stampin Up's music notes roller wheel which I find invaluable for vintage themed projects :) In fact it would be lovely if one of you readers was able to read the score on the paper and tell me the tune!



The slivers of printed musical note paper are from the Stampin up Modern Medley designer paper series - lots of cool monochrome patterns in this set.



Some natural linen ribbon and linen thread finish the cones with a random bell for extra music ;)

Pick up your Stampin Up supplies from my online shop by clicking the link below ...




And check out previous wedding & valentines projects you may have missed ..


My new online classes start next week - if you'd like information just pop your email address into the sign-up box top left hand side and I'll whizz it over to you!

As always, your comments and feedback ar gratefully received and at the end of each month I'll be randomly picking one comment whose author will receive a thank you gift from me! Keep commenting!


Lisa