Stampin Up UK Heartfelt pompom decorated notebook

I'm a sucker for pretty paper - any size, pattern, colourway - you name it I love it :) I've even been known to stockpile it and just gaze at it lovingly from time to time ;) Thankfully my family is very understanding of my need to protect my paper and NOT LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH OR USE IT! Catch my drift? :)



Today's project started out as a cheap notebook - no frills, no cover, nothing special. Until it got a makeover courtesy of TOMORROW's exciting release of the Stampin Up Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet paper free with a purchase of £45+.


And the pompoms? Today they're in their natural form - not tweaked into a bluebird or other shape ;) They come straight from the Sale-a-bration Heartflet banner kit - again free from tomorrow with a £45+ order.





Did you spot the brand new cork embellishments? Cork is hot, hot, hot this year craftwise - another excuse of overhaul those cork coasters you've got lurking in thr back of a cupboard. Why not run thrm through the Big Shot with a Fun Flowers or Blossoms die and make your own cork embellishments? The mini pegs are part of the heartflet banner kit too :)



Now I just have decide what to actually write in the newly converted notebook - it's a bit too pretty to be written in really - don't you think? ;)

To get your hands on the Sale-a-bration freebies from tomorrow (28th January) simply pop over to my online store by clicking below - you'll be automatically prompted to choose your freebies once your product order reaches £45 :)


Do you have any crafting supplies obsessions?

Lisa