Stampin Up UK Sweet Sorbet handmade paper cupcake tutorial

These little paper cupcakes make great party table decor & are quick and easy to make :)


I've used the new Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet designer series paper which is due out on Tuesday January 28th - the same day as the new Spring/Summer catalogue is unveiled! During Sale-a-bration, for every £45 spent you can choose a free product from a fabulous range - including this paper pack! Sale-a-bration certainly lifts the winter blues for me!


I've used the blossom punch, pansy punch and boho blossom punch for my flowers.








If you'd like to purchase the step by step photo PDF tutorial for this project for just £3 then simply click on the Paypal button below - please remember to put the name of the tutorial in the description box!



To gather your supplies to make the paper cupcake, pop by my Stampin Up online store by clicking below ...


Slight change of plan for the rest of the week - I'll be posting another new project tomorrow (Thursday) and then my weekly round up this week will be on Friday rather than Saturday. However, I'll be back on Saturday again with another new project and starting at 8am an exciting Stampin Up blog hop showcasing lots of different ideas for the Sale-a-bration products! Don't miss it!

Lisa