Stampin Up UK sweet sorbet sale-a-bration thank you note card gift box tutorial

Have you had a chance yet to browse through the new Spring/Summer catalogue & Sale-a-bration catalogue launched yesterday? If you missed it, just click here for exciting news!

 I've been super busy responding to all the lovely new online orders that came through my online shop as a result of the new catalogue launch yesterday but I've still found the time to bring you, my loyal reader, this short but sweet post today!


Today's project is a little thank you note gift box made with Sale-a-bration sweet sorbet designer series papers which you can have for free with orders over £45! 


the little gift box is one of the Stampin Up kraft gift box which I've covered with Sweet Sorbet designer series paper - it has such pretty fresh spring like colours that I think I'l start shopping for clothes in these colours soon!


Inside the box are 4 little note cards all made with coordinating cardstock and more Sale-a-bration sweet sorbet papers with some stamped flowers from the gorgeous Flowershop stamp set punched with the matching pansy punch. the envelopes are also handmade with Sweet Sorbet papers and crafted to fit the cards exactly with the fabulous Envelope Punch board which has the settings for over 60 envelopes on! Wouldn't it be lovely if all envelopes were pretty like this? 

If you'd like to have a go at making this sweet set yourself then purchase my PDF tutorial by clicking on the Paypal link below - don't forget to put sweet sorbet notecard gift box in the description so I know which tutorial you'd like!



To purchase any of these lovely supplies for yourself, pop into my online product shop where you'll find the entire Stampin Up product range ... 


Here are the new catalogues in PDF version below ...

 

Happy crafting!
Lisa