Stampin Up UK Vintage-style paper coffee & cocoa mug tutorial

Who doesn't like a gift of hot chocolate & candy? Especially when it's packaged in the oh-so-cute little paper mug :) 


these little mugs are ever so easy to make - I've based the decoration of my little mug on one of my favourite mugs from Next featuring vintage style birdcages, postcards, butterflies and other antiquities in one of my favourite duck egg blue colours. 


I've used a mixture of Stampin Up's Nature Walk, Everything Eleanor, postcard, Clockworks & Fine Feathers stamps in blues, greys, golds & brown inks to copy the mug. 


And nestled inside is a sachet of my favourite Highlights Caramel hot choc drink powder and some mini marshmallows - I'm off to put the kettle on now :)

For Stampin Up supplies - click on the image below to take you to my online shop ..



And if you fancy having a go at making the mug yourself - buy the step by step photo tutorial by clicking on the link below - just pop Hot choc mug tutorial in the paypal description box :)



Do you have a favourite mug or winter drink?

Lisa