Stampin Up UK Spring handmade paper pink peony flower bouquet perfect for weddings, mothers day & valentines day!

 

My paper peony bouquet heralds a riot of Spring blooms in ombre shades of daintly named pinks ranging from Raspberry ripple, Strawberry slush, Blushing bride & Pink pirouette the perfect colours for celebrating Valentines & Mothers Day as well as the predicted colour theme for 2014 weddings.



My project was inspired by the gorgeous new 'just need to make it' Stampin Up Burlap & Blooms wreath kit, the the new Spiral flowers original die which is perfect for handmaking your own blooms and the cute little Petite Petals punch. I've also used the new Spring/Summer hostess stamp set Natures Hello for parts of the foliage to add a little green to the pink!


The key to making any handmade flowers is layering - the more layers you use the better the flowers will look! I just love the flower centres from the Burlap and Blooms wreath kit.




If you'd like to make your own handmade paper peonies and need supplies then pop over to my online Stampin Up store - don't forget with all orders of £45 you get to choose a free products from the fabulous Sale-a-bration range!


Don't forget to join me next week for a range of super quick, easy & fun to make Valentines projects! Better still, if you never want to miss any of my new project posts then simply sign up in the top left hand box for an email delivered straight to your inbox every time I publish a new project!

 


Lisa