Make your own divided craft storage box - Stampin Up style!


Like to find custom made craft supplies storage? You could try making your own! 
Being an avid crafter I have plenty of supplies - and then some! So how do I store them? Simple! I make my own storage containers out of cardboard boxes :) My recent DIY ribbon storage tutorial was a great success with over  XXX  viewings - so I thought I'd show you my supplies storage too :)


Simply take a cardboard box - shoeboxes are the best as they are quite rigid in structure and simply cover with patterned paper of your choice. My craft room is white, pale lemon & pale grey so Stampin Up's watercolour wonder paper was the perfect choice to match my existing decor! 

Measure the inside of the box height and width and then cut as many dividers from the box lid as you require sections then cover these with patterned paper too. The beauty of this box is that you can move the dividers around to suit! 

Then make interior boxes of different heights and widths from coordinating cardstock or patterned paper to fit snugly inside your divided sections - for a range of great free box templates you simply print and cut visit www.templatemaker.nl



This storage box contains all my scissors, glues, blender pens, spritzes, mists, stamp a majig, scorer & hole punches with plenty of room left for more bits and pieces! My eldest daughter has her eye on it too for hair & makeup supplies - looks like we'll be heading to the shoe shop for supplies again soon ;)

We'd love to see your Stampin Up creations made solely with Stampin Up products only please! Send your photos to lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and we'll feature them in our readers gallery!




Never miss a project again! Enter your email address to receive exclusive free tutorials, be the first to hear 
about Stampin Up & subscriber special offers/news & automatic new blog content notifications!


Delivered by FeedBurner


Lisa