Cute Camera mini album gift box tutorial using Stampin Up UK Retro Fresh products

My cute camera box would make the perfect keepsake for the forthcoming summer holidays - and before you think that's ages away it's only 9 weeks until Midsummer! (And just 36 weeks until Christmas ;)  


I've used a mixture of Retro Fresh designer series paper over a base of Coastal Cabana cardstock with a hint of Soho Subway paper in for the trims. 

To make the camera base simply cut a slim box size to suit your project needs (my camera box is just about big enough to hold a small mini album for photos & journaling which I'll be sharing another day with you :) 

My box is 6" wide and only 1" in depth and 4" in height and the lid is made from a separate piece of card which measures 1.5" wide and 6 1/4 " wide and sits snugly on top of the camera box.


I've decorated the box using the grid papers from the Soho Subway collection which I've punched both side with the scallop edge punch for interest & detail measuring 1" wide. 

The centre piece is a strip of Retro Fresh measuring 2" wide and has a new wood circle embellishment and calypso coral button as a embellishment.


There's another cute wood embellishment on the top of the box too! I'm really enjoying having the wood embellishments in my Stampin Up stash :) The top lid is also decorated with Retro Fresh Stampin Up paper. 

To finish I've used some leftover Sweet sorbet bakers twine from the now retired Sale-a-bration free products (if you missed out on the freebies this year I'm sure it will return next year!)

All Stampin Up products & supplies are available in my online Stampin Up store here!




Never miss a project again! Enter your email address to receive exclusive free tutorials, be the first
to hear about Stampin Up & subscriber special offers & news & automatic new blog content notifications!


Delivered by FeedBurner

Don't forget to also claim your free 50 marketing tips e-book!


Lisa