Owl mini milk carton box with Stampin Up products tutorial

Today's cute owl mini milk carton gift box using the Stampin Up Mini Milk Carton Bigz die is a fun gift box that could be adapted to suit almost any occasion - birthdays, weddings, christenings, childrens parties - almost anywhere that requires a little favour box as part of the celebrations!


The gift box takes just SECONDS to make using the Stampin Up mini milk carton Bigz die which both cuts & scores your chosen card leaving you to just need to fold & stick together. As the Stampin Up big shot cuts up to 4 layers of card at each time then it's quick & easy to make multiples of these boxes in a short amount of time :)



The little owl family is straight from the Baby We've Grown set and I've found this to be one of the most versatile sets in the Stampin Up catalogues - it can be used for a variety of occasions which is really important to me when I consider whether or not to purchase a craft product - I need value for money!! the owls have been coloured in using Stampin Up write markers with blender pens to give a seamless almost watercoloured look to them which is one of my favourite ways to use them - see here for some more ideas of how to use!


My little house roof was made using one of the Stampin Up labels collection framelits - another go-to set of mine with Daffodil Delight designer series paper stack paper which is the best value way to buy Stampin Up patterned paper as you get 40 12" x 12" double sided sheets in 10 colours for just £0.48 per sheet! My little bunting was made using my first ever Stampin Up punch purchase - the Petite Pennants builder punch strung with some Sale-a-bration sweet sorbet bakers twine and cute little wooden pegs :)

On a personal note, I had some wonderful news a few days ago regarding a whole team of Stampin Up UK demonstrators admiring and recreating one of my projects en masse - am so honoured to be able to inspire you all and thank you for taking the time to read my blog and create!


All Stampin Up products featured today are available to purchase in my online Stampin Up store 







Never miss a project again! Enter your email address to receive exclusive free tutorials,
be the first 
to hear about Stampin Up & subscriber special offers & news &
automatic new blog content notifications! 



Delivered by FeedBurner


Lisa