Introducing Jane Goldman & Petite Fleur Paperie

Jane is one of my favourite UK Stampin' Up! demonstrators and I love her vintage, quintessential English style. Her eye for detail, colour and composition is fabulous and I often pin her creations for inspiration!

My Photo

Trained as a textiles teacher, Jane ran her own small business making bespoke silk wedding and christening gowns. She now works from home and runs a business making bespoke cards, embellished wedding photographs and stationary which are limited edition or individually designed : most of her work is commissioned. 

She also teaches paper crafting to small groups offering design courses in altered art, home decor, card making and scrap booking. Jane is an animal lover & has two lovely little Springer Spaniels - Lottie and Lilly. 

Here's a recent creation Jane published in my favourite colour schemes of yellow & grey. 



Pop over to Jane's blog at Petite Fleur Paperie to see more of her gorgeous creations!

Lisa