Introducing one of my Stampin' Up! favourites Sam Sweetlove & Crafty Little Bling!

I've something new for you over the next week or so!

I'm going to be introducing you to some of my favourite fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators and their work - I've handpicked them all personally for their Stampin' Up! style, flair, composition, ideas, creativity & general all round craftiness ;)


First up is my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Deanshanger, Northants - Sam Sweetlove. Sam's been happily stamping and scrapbooking with Stampin' Up! since 2012 with many crafty years preceding that! 

Sam's also a scrapbooking superstar with her creations gracing magazine pages as Design Team member of the infamous Scrapbooking Magazine. 

Sam also runs craft classes in  Deanshanger and works her crafting magic around her husband, two children & day job! Phew!


View Easter - me at ancient Village.jpeg in slide show

I've admired Sam's scrapbooking style for a while now and particularly love her interesting and creative use of Stampin' Up! materials and products and 

Here's a few of Sam's recent creations that have made my favourites list ... 





Sam has hundreds of other card making and scrapbooking projects over on her own blog at Crafty Little Bling - why not pop over and say hi!



Lisa