How to make handmade paper flowers using Stampin' Up! craft products video tutorial

If you've seen this DIY handmade paper flowers Stampin' Up! video tutorial of mine before apologies - it's an oldie but a goldie! I've been asked countless times how to make a variety of handmade flowers & this is the best way I have of showing you! Enjoy the show :)



I started with a flat back 10" polystyrene wreath and wound burlap trim around the wreath overlapping each piece slightly so there were no gaps. 

I then handmade six different styles of flowers using different crafting techniques outlined in my YouTube video (below). 

Stampin' Up! products used in this project include now retired Sweater Weather designer series paper, burlap trim, very vanilla seam binding, natural cotton trim and even the brown paper packaging that my Stampin' Up! products are delivered in! 

I die cut the assorted leaves with the Autumn Accents die – the champagne glimmer paper just adds a little bit of glamour and bling! 

For a seasonal Spring, Summer or Winter wreath simply use your favourite Stampin' Up! papers & accessories. 




Lisa