Handmade Christmas burlap & rolled ribbon flower evergreen bird napkin rings craft tutorial

Dress your table in a handmade style this Christmas with these gorgeous burlap & rolled ribbon napkin rings!




In just a few days time we will be tucking into Christmas lunch, all the preparations, planning & panicking well and truly behind us for another year ;) 

My Christmas table this year will be predominately white with mercury glass pots, plain glass accessories, candles, silverware & dominated by our mini Christmas tree in a gorgeous pained french style white urn I picked up from West Barn Country interiors a few weeks ago.


These napkin rings were really easy to make (everything I make is!!) - I simply took a piece of florists wire and covered it with frayed burlap trim for a rustic look then fashioned into a circle.



The rolled ribbon flowers were made from neutral and dark red seam binding - see my tutorial how to make them here and then I added evergreen leaves & ickle dove birds were punched using a bird punch.


The tags were cut from natural card papers, tied with festive bakers twine and the the table guests initials were die cut using with alphabet dies which I rarely ever put away as they are so vital for most personalised projects!

Have a look at my other handmade Christmas table decoration ideas by clicking the links below!
Happy decorating!

Lisa